The Glades!

I plan to use this blog if I ever decide to move to Everglades City, for educational purposes. As my current career path is environmental education, the colourful graphics and interesting animal facts presented in the slides presentations would translate well into a classroom.

The tools I am now quite familiar with will be transferable to any national park I move to.

I may also use some of the information if my schooling covers South Florida again.

Overall I learned a lot about the impact of people on this beautiful national park, and what we can do to prevent the Glades from further damage. I will continue to update this blog with other coursework, so I may use it to find notes and essays I have written in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everglades on MyMaps!